Friday, April 9, 2010

No. This isn't a blog about running....

or my excursions to the gym cuz frankly I think thats stupid.  BUT! Today I ran THE FASTEST three.three miles I have ever run.  I realize that running 3.3 miles at a nine minute mile is someone else's run while battling pneumonia but for me that is MIRACULOUS!  and I could have kept going.  But lets not talk crazy.  

BOOOYAH!

...and while I was on this miraculous run, I finally decided on  a concrete idea to "fix" my tattoo AND I'm stoked about that too. Except when I tell one of my favorite blog readers he will laugh out loud and immediately point out the obvious, which only makes me want to get the tattoo more.

And I'm off.

2 comments:

  1. You GO girl! And that's QUITE a tease about the tattoo - I want details!

    ReplyDelete