Tuesday, March 30, 2010

The somethings I learned today...

...never stop to tie your shoe 9/10ths of a way through a long run unless you want to show the passersby what a 90 year old convalescent home resident looks like trying to gain speed. Ha!

I wasn't sure I could actually make my leg move forward after bending down to tie that undone lace. The good news is I didn't fall on my head or blow out a knee cap.

The lessons kept comin' too...

God heals babies but also allows his children to suffer great difficulty. He hasn't revealed the cure for PMS but sometimes makes husbands really understanding. We may taste the sweetness of true friendship but with that the bitterness of goodbye or "see ya in a while", as the case may be. And when we are hurting, sometimes He brings people alongside us but other times He forces us to see that he alone is always enough.







2 comments:

  1. Next time lay on your back with your feet in the air like a turtle and tie your shoes that way...always causes more rubber neckers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah - what Mike said :-)

    Love ya girl - E

    ReplyDelete