Wednesday, March 10, 2010

The Bear Crawl

Today I actually got on all fours (hands and feet) in front of 30+ college students and did the "bear crawl" across the gym floor. Being old enough to be the mom of 80% of those students I just had to be the model student and line up first (the LAST time thats going to happen).  Thats when they told us what we had to do.  Yep, I had to bend over with my butt in.the.air right in the faces of those doe-y eyed young men and women and CRAWL across the gym.  Deeeeep breath.  If it was only my butt, thats one thing. But I was sweating like a HORSE!!!  Sweating aaallll over.  And I did it.  I bent over and crawled.  Tonight there are young men somewhere stabbing their eyes out with hangers or sticks or something.  

My consolation is that the class will eventually be over and maybe I will get my anatomy class to end all this humiliation. 

*sigh* 

:)

2 comments:

  1. Thank goodness it wasn't the bare crawl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And so I sit her and wonder...what was the activity trying to instill? Hmmm...I'll continue to pray for the anatomy class :-)

    ReplyDelete