Tuesday, January 10, 2012

One week down, 68 to go...

and I have already learned a valuable lesson.  I can NEVER EVER NEVER practice any patient care on my husband.  While trying to move him from a bed to a chair he proceeded to sniff my hair, grab my fanny and offer to take me home. *sigh* So much for the finer points of safety while ambulating. I almost broke my back avoiding his advances. :)

Hopefully when I do my skills check off tomorrow, I don't have a patient that is quite that friendly. Ha!

I do adore him though.  He is the most incredible support and makes me feel like I can do this for reals. What a rich and undeserved blessing he is to me. And even though it gets said by lots of people about lots of spouses, Chad truly is the best and I am eternally grateful that he is my other half.


No comments:

Post a Comment