Saturday, May 15, 2010

Aaaaaalrighty then...

now that I got THAT out of my system.


After I mulled over the fact that its entirely possible God could just be diverting the road a bit in order to better prepare me for the future-I went back online to check on some other possibilities.  I needed class options that could keep me enrolled, give me enough units to raise my priority enrollment and not totally piss me off the whole term.  So here they are...drum roll please:


Spanish 1 (this is so cheating, I know)
Chemistry 306 (I must really hate myself)


Here's why, Spanish 1 because, well, I already know Spanish (pretty much) and Chemistry 306 aka Organic Chemistry, because I like the way a sharp object feels in my eye. No, not really. But it was open and if I take it then I am eligible to submit my application for UC nursing schools and not just JC's.  So thats good right???


And it might just be a blog about nursing school after all...maybe...eventually.


Please tell me I haven't lost my ever loving mind and that I'm not pushing doors open that need to stay shut.
Or just tell me the truth.  Whatever you like.

1 comment:

  1. Organic chemistry was one of my most favorite pre-requisite classes! I truly hope you enjoy it! As for Spanish 1 - this is not cheating - it's always good to go back to the basics!

    ReplyDelete